Free 2013 NCC Jersey for Sponsor Referrals
The NCC still has opportunities for area business sponsors for the 2013 season. If you can refer a sponsor to NCC (including your own business), we will send you a free 2013 NCC jersey.
By referring a sponsor, you not only help the club obtain resources to fund programs such as kids races and racer rewards, but you will be turning someone on to one of the best advertising and marketing values in the area. For that you get a free jersey!
Download our 2013 NCC Sponsorship Program (PDF) to learn about specific sponsorship opportunities
Targeting your NCC Sponsorship: NCC offers several different ways to target your support.
- Reach cyclists and triathletes with uniform or website sponsorship
- Reach families with NCC children’s events advertised in the Gazette
- Reach the entire community with NCC BikeFest sponsorships (print, radio, outdoor)
Benefits of NCC Sponsorship:
- Reach a demographic of active and affluent adults and families.
- The loyalty effect & NCC’s large and diverse membership.
- Express corporate values through sponsorship.
- Enhance community relations through charitable giving.
- Feel good. You are contributing to the growth of cycling.
- Tax deductibility. NCC is a registered 501c3. Check with your tax advisor.
Simply have your sponsor tell us you sent them to get the jersey. This offer is for new sponsors only (non-sponsors in past 12 months). To see a list of 2012 sponsors, click here. Note: there is no category exclusivity.
You may also email Mike Hempstead at Hemp.Mike (at) gmail.com for more info. Thank you.