New To The Club? Start Here!
Welcome to NCC, and, if you are new to the area, Welcome to The Pioneer Valley!
If you’ve just signed up- THANK YOU! Look for some e-mail from us shortly and have a read below. If you are back for another year, we are so happy to have you again!
In the meantime, here are some resources to get you started:
- Follow us on Social Media. Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram. Tip: Facebook is most active.
- Browse our discussion group and post- introduce yourself!
- Check out our Club Calendar– it lists all our rides & events.
- Join us on a group ride. Check out the rides page for descriptions and links to maps. The first time you ride, you will need to sign a waiver with the ride leader(s), whom will identify themselves at the start of each ride.
- Visit our sponsoring bike shop, Northampton Bicycle. Not only can they provide you with everything you need for your bike and you, but the staff can answer many questions about the club.
- We strongly suggest you join MassBike, the statewide bicycle advocacy non-profit organization. They work hard to keep the roads safe and rideable!
- E-mail us anytime with questions!
You can extend your love for us when you buy from Amazon.com! Simply use http://smile.amazon.com/ch/04-3450665 when you are e-shopping!