NCC Racer Rewards
You ride, you race, you win
Race Participation Points (Based on events January 1, 2017 – December 31, 2017
Bonus Awards: $100 cash bonus for each of the following
(racer must qualify as described below):
- Total Point Leader
- Cross Point Leader
- Triathlon/Multisport Point Leader
- Road Point Leader
- Mountain Bike Points Leader
(Points count 1.5 x value for Jr. Racers 18 or under on Dec. 31).
All events must be officially sanctioned. You must complete event to receive full points. DNF = ½ points. DNS = zero points. NCC reserves the right to make final decisions on points and event eligibility.
Double Point Events for 2017:
- NCC Turner’s Falls Training Race Series
- Tour of the Hilltowns
- Verge Cycle-Smart International Cyclocross Race
- Greenfield Triathlon (sprint and international individual)
- NCC Mt. Greylock Hill Climb
- Hawaii IronMan World Championship
- USA Cycling Nationals Finals Races
- Triathlon Nationals
- Any World Championship
Quad Point Events for 2017:
To be Eligible for Awards:
- You must volunteer in at least one club event, provide a volunteer, serve on a committee or sponsor the club.
- You must accrue 15 or more points during the awards year.
- You must be a member in good standing (dues paid).
- You must have purchased a 2017 team jersey or tri top, and competed in current uniform.
- You must submit your points form by January 7, 2018. (Once awards are dispersed, they are gone).
- Board reserves the right to cancel or change program at any time. Rewards subject to budgetary availability. Award amounts may be rounded up or down.
Max. reimbursement $600/individual/year + applicable bonuses.
Racers may apply for awards even if they have received a grant or assistance from another source.
Please Fill Out The On-Line Form Here. No postal mail applications will be accepted (we are going green!)