Navigation, Maps, Ride Routes etc
Here you will find some great cycling routes in the area around Northampton. We picked routes that showcase the best of the valley scenery. The ridewithgps.com routes allow printing a cue sheet if you do not have a bike computer to download the route to. You can also download the app to your smartphone and navigate these routes.
Note: road conditions change all the time. At the time of route creation, roads are paved. We don’t guarantee all these routes are smooth riding. Please ride safely and smart.
Need to know where there is a fix-it station, or a bike path? Check out this page!
All these open in a new window/tab!
- 26mi – Amherst Start- around Mt. Holyoke Range : http://rwgps-embeds.com/routes/18742843
- 48mi – Northampton- Turner’s Falls – Mostly flat with a few gentle climbs, up the east side of the Connecticut River, and returning on the west side : http://rwgps-embeds.com/routes/18759834
- 31mi – Northampton Start- around Mt. Holyoke Range : http://rwgps-embeds.com/routes/18759914
- 41mi – Amherst – Northampton- North Farms – Montague – Cave Hill : http://rwgps-embeds.com/routes/18773655
- 43mi – Northampton- Amherst – Cave Hill – Book Mill – Hatfield : http://rwgps-embeds.com/routes/18773702
- 40mi – The Original Wednesday Night Ride (WNR) Route- A Very Nice Loop, but too many stops for a training ride http://rwgps-embeds.com/routes/18773738
- 47.5 mi – A Northampton Gulf Buffam Shutesbury Sunderland Hatfield Loop : http://rwgps-embeds.com/routes/18773762
- 56mi – Northampton Gulf 202 Wyola Book-Mill 47 Loop : http://rwgps-embeds.com/routes/18773801
- 55mi -Northampton-Conway-Shelburne-Falls-Ashfield-Williamsburg-Loop : http://rwgps-embeds.com/routes/18773817
You can also check out our Strava Club page to see where members are riding: http://www.strava.com/clubs/northampton-cycling-club-447
Regular Club Rides:
40mi – Wednesday Night Ride (WNR) Route – Mostly Flat, One Hill in the Middle
39mi – Thursday Night Ride (TNR) Route – lots of hills