Juniors Equipment Grant Application
Thank you for your interest in applying for the NCC Juniors Equipment Grant. Please read the information below before filling out the form.
- Junior must be club member in good standing
- Junior must have USAC cycling license, indicating NCC (Northampton Cycling Club) as
- Junior is defined as ages 10-18 racing age as per USA Cycling guidelines for road or
Priority will be given to:
- Juniors actively racing for NCC
- Juniors purchasing new complete bicycles, frames or other durable equipment such as
- Juniors purchasing cyclo-cross bikes
- Equipment purchased from NCC sponsoring bike shops
NCC will consider applications not meeting above as funds allow
- $200 limit per junior per year
- $300 limit for juniors with two or more years qualifying for Racer Rewards (see website
for Racer Rewards program details).
- Grant may not exceed 50% of purchase price.
Applications are approved for current year purchases only. You may pre- apply, but must complete purchase in 30 days and submit a receipt to receive grant. All grants are made at the sole discretion of NCC.
Sorry, the deadline to submit applications has passed.