The NCC believes in supporting young athletes. Accordingly, the NCC is pleased to offer equipment grants to help eligible juniors reduce the cost of participating in our sport. Grants may be used to purchase items including bikes, wheels, shoes, helmets, training equipment, or apparel.
ALL APPLICATIONS DUE FEBRUARY 15, 2023.
Please read the information below before filling out the associated form.
- Junior must be club member in good standing
Priority will be given to:
- Juniors actively racing for NCC
- Juniors purchasing new complete bicycles, frames or other durable equipment
- Equipment purchased from NCC sponsoring bike shops
- $250 limit per junior per year
- $400 limit for juniors with two or more years qualifying for Racer Rewards
- Grant should not exceed 50% of purchase price.
Racers and caregivers may apply at any time prior to the deadline.
Applications should include a biography of the young racer as well as a justification for the equipment being sought.
All grants are made at the sole discretion of NCC.