The NCC is pleased to offer equipment grants to eligible juniors. Grants can be used to purchase road and cyclocross bikes and gear and are a great way to get your junior cyclist involved and excited about cycling. All grants are made at sole discretion of NCC.
ALL APPLICATIONS DUE EACH YEAR BY DECEMBER 31st.
Please read the information below before filling out the form.
- Junior must be club member in good standing
- Junior must have USAC cycling license, indicating NCC (Northampton Cycling Club) as
- Junior is defined as ages 10-18 racing age as per USA Cycling guidelines for road or
Priority will be given to:
- Juniors actively racing for NCC
- Juniors purchasing new complete bicycles, frames or other durable equipment such as
- Juniors purchasing cyclo-cross bikes
- Equipment purchased from NCC sponsoring bike shops
NCC will consider applications not meeting above as funds allow
- $200 limit per junior per year
- $300 limit for juniors with two or more years qualifying for Racer Rewards
- Grant may not exceed 50% of purchase price.
Applications are approved for current year purchases only. You may pre- apply, but must complete purchase in 30 days and submit a receipt to receive grant. All grants are made at the sole discretion of NCC.