The NCC weekly training crits return to Hadley every Wednesday in June.
Many may remember that Al Donahue, and the JAM Fund used to host weekly training crits up in Montague for years. The Zoom Twilight Crits continue this weeknight crit series that is built around providing a space for new racers, and where we can come to cheer and watch fellow NCC members race.
Here are the details.
- B race: Men’s & Women’s Category 4 & Novice.
- The first 5 laps are controlled at 20-22 MPH and led by a member of JAM. Afterwards, that rider will ride behind the field at a steady 20-22 MPH.
- A race: Men’s & Women’s Category 1-4
- The course is a broad 0.5 mi loop within the Venture Way Center complex. Long and tight turns and a slight kicker, before ending on a quick straight-away.
Register for the Zoom Twilight Crits
- 5:15 PM, Registration opens
- 5:30 PM, Junior/Beginner Clinic*
- 6:00 PM, B race starts
- 6:50 PM, A race starts
*Junior/Beginner Clinic will take place on June 14th and the 28th
- On June 14th and the 28th, we will hold a short 30min racing clinic. New junior or beginner racers will be able to ride with an experienced racer who will run through the techniques and tactics of racing in a group. Afterwards racers are encouraged to roll into the B race and experience racing in a group.
We hope you will join us on Wednesdays in Hadley!
Special shout out to Tito’s Taqueria for sponsoring Zoom Crits.