It was just Zinj and I tonight, for two laps of the Innsbruckring with 37 starters in the B group. We both fell off the lead group on the first climb; I settled into the first chase, and Zinj was a group or two behind me. On the second time up the climb, I managed to hang with the front part of our group, and we ejected the other two B riders in our group, and cruised to the finish trying not to let them get back on.
Week three results:
- Jonathan O’Keeffe (B) – 2 of 27 – 96.3 points
- Zinj Guo (B) – 16 of 27 – 44.4 points
Overall standings after week three:
- Jonathan O’Keeffe (3 races) – 262.8 points
- Michael Bello (2 races) – 86.3 points
- Zinj Guo (2 races) – 74.4 points
- Charlie Bailey (1 race) – 20.0 points
- Melissa Warwick (2 races) – 18.4 points
Here is the NCC Zwift schedule:
- Tuesday 6:00 PM – Time Trial / Hill Climb (invite required)
- Wednesday 8:00 PM – Social Ride (invite required)
- Thursday Evenings – Road Race (times will vary between 5 PM and 7 PM EST)
- Sat 9:00 AM – Social Ride (invite required)
Follow “Michael Bello – NCC” on Zwift for invites to the invite-only rides.
Check the NCC calendar for full details on all events. To learn more about the NCC and Zwift rides, please visit our Zwift page.