On Sunday, March 28th, the Northampton Cycling Club held a virtual member meeting.
Thank you to the forty plus members who joined us for the hour-long Zoom discussion on the NCC’s plans for 2021.
Hopefully, next year we will be able to resume our in person get-together for our annual member meeting.
If you have not joined or renewed your membership in 2021, please join the club. Our new membership system will automatically renew your membership next year.
At the meeting, Charlie Bailey, Michael Bello, Jonathan Brody, John Coffey, Al Donahue, David Goodwin, and Tom Hoogendyk all gave brief presentations on the following topics:
- Thanking departing, current, and new Board members.
- Summary of the Zwift group rides, races series, and hill climb/time trial series.
- Optimism about outdoor group rides: more details will be published soon.
- The NCC Ride Library for potential routes starting from a variety of locations in the Pioneer Valley for small group and solo rides.
- The outdoor time trial/hill climb (starts April 6th).
- A haiku revealing that the Massochistah will occur, perhaps similar to last year’s BikeFest Solo. More details will be released soon.
- Preparations for the Youth Cycling Series and the Youth Cyclocross programs.
We hope to see you on the road (or gravel) soon.