For the second installment of the NCC Zwift Summer Hill Climb/Time Trial series, we rode the 2015 UCI Worlds Course in Richmond.
This 10.1 mile course has an average gradient of 0%, but in the last three miles there are some steep hills.
In the group ride, we had four participants. We chatted on Discord throughout the ride.
Charlie, Melissa, and Teddy all broke their PRs for the course. Melissa improved her NCC QOM for the route.
Here are today’s results:
Place, Name, Time, Speed, Points
1. O’Keefe, Jonathan; Time: 24:05; 25.1 mph; 6 points
2. Blake, Teddy; Time: 24:35; 24.6 mph; 5 points*
3. Weinman, Kevin; Time: 24:56; 24.3 mph; 4 points
4. Bailey, Charlie; Time: 26:23; 22.9 mph; 3 points*
5. Bello, Michael; Time: 26:29; 22.8 mph; 2 points
6. Warwick, Melissa; Time: 26:52; 22.5 mph; 1 points*
Here are the series standings:
Place, Name, Events, Points
1. O’Keefe, Jonathan; Event(s) 2; Points: 12
1. Blake, Teddy; Event(s) 2; Points: 12
3. Weinman, Kevin; Event(s) 2; Points: 9
4. Bailey, Charlie; Event(s) 2; Points: 7
5. Bello, Michael; Event(s) 2; Points: 5
6. Warwick, Melissa; Event(s) 2; Points: 3
7. Wilson, Donna; Event(s) 1; Points: 1
Next week, we will do a Hill Climb. Details will be posted in a few days.
Tuesday nights at 8 PM (regardless of the weather) and Saturday mornings at 9 AM (if the weather is bad) are the planned NCC Zwift group rides. I attempt to change the route up each time.