NCC 2017 Annual Meeting
Annual Meeting– Has it been another year? Let’s mingle and catch up with each other, and prep for the 2017 season! Set for Sunday, February 26, 5:00 pm at the Northampton Brewery. Join us for food & drink, Racer Rewards, Tri-team news, 2017 NCC clothing announcement, Tues Night Series awards, JAM Fund racing recap…and more!
Please, members, their guests, and sponsors only. This meeting is not open to the general public.
Triathlon team – Will 2017 be your breakout year? Commit today! NCC’s tri-team captains Kate Queeney and Alicia Wendolowski will be at the Brewery with early season training and race plans.
NCC Membership – Join/renew today! Why? We do a lot for cyclists and cycling in the Pioneer Valley and WE WANT YOU! It’s easy. Feels good. It’s good for a year. If you have not joined up yet, here is a great reason to- free food!
Questions? Who is NCC? What did we do last year? How are we going to top that? How can my company be a sponsor? Feel free to connect with us anytime by sending an email.
Last year the Northampton Cycling Club:
- Had record attendance at weekly rides- including the expanded delta ride- making 5 group rides a week!
- Distributed $10,000 in Racer Rewards
- Held two, six-week (and more!) kids cyclo-cross & riding camps
- Distributed over $1k in junior cycling grants
- Sponsored a five-event crit series in Montague
- Hosted 18th Tour of the Hilltowns
- Sponsored the 7th Annual NCC Mt. Greylock HC
- Hosted 800 riders at 9th Annual BikeFest!!!
- Sponsored the J.A.M. Fund / NCC elite racing team, whom went on to national and worlds!
- Increased total membership by 32%
It was pretty thrilling and we can’t wait to do it again. Thank you for your participation and support. Looking forward to seeing you at the meeting and on the road!