NCC Home > New To The Club? Start Here!
New To The Club? Start Here!
Welcome to NCC, and, if you are new to the area, Welcome to The Pioneer Valley!
Here are some resources to get you started.
- Not signed up yet? Head over to http://www.nohobikeclub.org/nccwp/?news=join-or-renew-now to check out membership benefits, then click over to https://www.nohobikeclub.org/membership/ to sign up! You can check your membership status on that page if you can’t remember. If you sign up after Labor Day, we will carry over your membership for the following year.
- Follow us on Social Media. Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram. Tip: Facebook is most active.
- Check out our Newsletter Archives & sign up for the newsletter if your e-mail is not the one you registered as a member.
- Browse our discussion group and post- introduce yourself!
- Check out our Club Calendar– it lists all our rides & events.
- Join us on a group ride. Check out the rides page for descriptions and links to maps. The first time you ride, you will need to sign a waiver with the ride leader(s), whom will identify themselves at the start of each ride.
- Visit our sponsoring bike shop, Northampton Bicycle. Not only can they provide you with everything you need for your bike and you, but the staff can answer many questions about the club. You can also ask about club kits, sometimes they have a bit of leftover from bulk orders, which are announced twice a year.
- E-mail us anytime with questions!