Join or Renew Now!
Sign up for NCC Membership for 2014
Thank you for your interest in joining the NCC!
The NCC is an active club and encourages cyclists of all abilities to consider becoming a part of the club.
Membership is full of great benefits, including . . .
- Free coffee from Amherst Coffee, Northampton Coffee, and Greenfield Coffee
- Discounted registration for NCC events, including our signature Tour of the Hilltowns race, our family-friendly BikeFest fall festival, and our annual Mt. Greylock Hillclimb
- Discounts at local bike shops
- Access to other great club activities and events, such as our Kids Race Series, Kids Cyclocross Training Program, Triathlon Team, and more…
- Weekly Group Rides
- Racer rewards program
- The knowledge and satisfaction of supporting a fantastic local non-profit!
Please join online through:
NOTE: Registrations and renewals made after Labor Day weekend will count toward membership for the coming year.
Thanks to the generous sponsorship of BikeReg, there are no service
fees for signing up through their site. You pay just your membership
dues, and BikeReg will never sell or trade your personal information.
Plus, having BikeReg manage membership registration frees up the board
and volunteers to focus on rides, events and other club activities.
If for some reason you are unable to sign-up through BikeReg, or if you have any questions or issues about membership, please email our membership coordinator, Jonathan Brody at firstname.lastname@example.org